As you all know that CBSE has announced CTET Exams for next year 2016. Next CTET Exam is scheduled on 21stFebruary 2016 and 18th September 2016. CTET Exam is a mandatory exam for the Recruitment of Teachers into Government Schools.
CTET test will be conducted by appropriate government bodies. The responsibility of conducting CTET is entrusted to the Central Board Of Secondary Education.
Why was CTET introduced?
- To ensure a nationwide standard in the quality of the teachers being recruited
- Improve the standards of the teachers in Central Government schools
Which schools are CTET applicable for?
CTET is applicable to Central Government Schools (KVS, Tibetan schools, NVS, etc)
What is the examination pattern?
There will be two papers in all. The exam will be objective in nature and will have multiple choice questions.
Coaching for CTET Exam
For CTET February Exam time is running fast, we have started new batches of CTET.
S.N. Das Gupta College has been creating benchmarks year by year by increasing success rate in CTET exams.
Advantages of Enrolling with us:
- Extremely qualified and experienced faculty.
- Weekly mock tests with solutions.
- Detailed coverage of all subjects with special emphasis on pedagogy, environment and child development.
- Exam oriented expert coaching.
- Demo classes available.
- Up to date study materials.
According to a news item in the Economic Times, the pass percentage in the previous years has been very low.
Efforts are being made to lower the standard of competitive exam so that more teachers qualify and there is no shortage of them in the various schools spread all over the country.
Join our classes for CTET at S.N. Das Gupta College. Feel free to inquire about our fee, batch timings and other information. Kindly find below the contact details.